Tuskbond Spray Adhesive.
Please Note: Tin designs may vary.
Tuskbond Spray Adhesive is ideal for laminates, veneers and edge-banding, upholstery, fibreglass, most metals, fabrics, all wood, MDF and chipboard.
Directions for use:
- Shake can before use. Apply adhesive from 20-50cm
- Apply adhesive to BOTH surfaces
- Surfaces to be joined must be free from dust and grease
- Over spray can be removed with white spirit
- do not store below 5 degrees.
- It is important to invert can after use and press nozzle until clear
- As with all adhesives it is important for the user to test the product to ensure suitability for the application required.
- Particular care should be taken with PVC as plasticiser migration can effect the bond over time.
We stock many other sprays and adhesives, please contact our sales team if you require any further information on 01384639990.
If you require a large quantity of our Tuskbond spray adheisve, please contact our sales team for a reduced price. We supply this adhesive at our trade counter in Cradley Heath, West Midlands in packs of 12.
We welcome you to visit our trade counter, (also open to the public) we are open Monday – Thursday 8-4.30, Friday 8-3.30.