Manual Recliner Action with Handle (included)
Available in 19″ (475mm) and 21″ (525mm) – these dimensions are internal seat box measurements.
This manual recliner action with handle is one of the most common recliner actions used in upholstery.
- Plated rivets with nylon bushing reduces wear and eliminates noise
- All series one mechanisms are zero wall requiring no space behind them to operate
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability whilst in operation
- Rigid cross link tubes maximise torsional strength for stability
- Gravity operated – the mechanism uses the occupants body weight to operate
- Direct drive with double locks ensure the opening and locking synchronisation of sides
- Elevated mid ottoman provides extra support for behind knees
These specialist zero wall mechanisms have been developed to give extreme durability and optimum performance. Designed with the chair manufacturer in mind, these mechanisms offer the versatility of numerous applications and various release types. Engineered for prolonged use these mechanisms have also passed an independent 25,000 cycle endurance test.
If you need any further advice or information regarding manual recliner actions, please do not hesitate to contact our team here at AJT Upholstery Supplies on 01384639990, we will be more than happy to try and answer any questions you may have.
We also sell manual recliner actions with finger pull!